The Building
From the mansard roof, the nine-story atrium, acres of marble, 12’ mahogany doors, 15’ ceiling heights and cast iron stairways the Powers Building represents irreplaceable architectural significance and detailing. Built in the late 1860’s by Daniel Powers it became the banking and cultural center of western New York (once housing the largest art collection outside of New York city).

The building has been beautifully restored and supplemented with modern conveniences including:

  • State of the art HVAC system
  • High-speed elevators
  • Direct parking garage access
  • Common conference facilities
  • 24-hour key card access